Friday, October 30, 2009

Christmas Sale.....LOOK NOW!!!!

Hi There Bear Lovers
I am having a huge sale so everyone can afford to buy an Artist Bear, Animal or Golly - either for their own collection or for a very special Christmas Present!
Over the next week I am adding more of my bears to my Web Store - most are limited edition some OOAK. So keep checking back to see what is new.
I combine postage on mulitple items and will ship to most countries. I guarantee the high quality of my critters and they are entirely hand made by myself.
I have to move this stock so I can keep making bears - which of course I enjoy so much that I am willing to sell so reasonably priced!!!!
In the New Year I have some exciting new designs and ideas - and of course at very reasonable prices. So watch my web site www.mebears.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you very much for offering nice prices on your bears.
    I think Crackers is trying to seduce me... You should ask him if he would not mind going in a fresher place. Here it is freezing cold outside while Crackers is enjoying Summer in Oz...

    Hugs,
    Sophie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Beary much for visiting. I would be so pleased if you could leave a message so I can get to know you better!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Wendy XXX