Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Koala & Kangaroo on eBay until 12/01/10


I have been BEARY busy so far this year. I am in design mode once again - creating a  Brand New look for M. E. Bears.
Keep watching for Pandas, a New look Golly, an Open mouth Bear plus MORE.

In the Meantime you will find Keven Koala and Kelly Kangaroo on eBay.  Search for     mebears07

I look forward to catching up with all my bear friends again this year and wish to thank everyone patience and  support as I learnt the ropes on eBay and my Website.

2 comments:

  1. They are a lovely pair...
    I am intrigued by these pieces of bottle corks hanging from the koala's hat. Have they got a special meaning?

    Hugs,
    Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie
    I am glad this pair is creating so much interest. About 100 years ago a bright spark was tied of chasing flies - see in Australia we have sticky bush flies especially around harvest time. So he attached corks to his hat and he get about his work.
    Bear Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Beary much for visiting. I would be so pleased if you could leave a message so I can get to know you better!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Wendy XXX