Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Easter Rabbit

Prissy says "Happy Easter" to all her bear and critter friends!

I have promised some new designs and I think they have turned out a little wicked. 

Prissy is about 4 inches sitting and has sculpey eyelids and tongue. Her eyes are glass and her fur is Sassy Fur.

Her toes and her face are are sculpted and highlighted. 


She is daring you to buy her on eBay this week - she can arrive in time for Easter.  
eBay search -  mebears07







   Keep watching this blogspot for more
CHEEKY bears and critters
very soon!

I am excited to announce that Prissy is now going to live in the United States with Lorraine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Beary much for visiting. I would be so pleased if you could leave a message so I can get to know you better!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Wendy XXX