Sunday, November 21, 2010

Summer "Down Under"

Hi....have you missed me! I have been so beary busy learning  how to co-ordinate  my website/blog/eBay that I have neglected actually posting here on my blog! Well after heaps of patience from Sandi Smith and my long suffering husband, I have everything worked out and notes made on how I actually did it all. Yes I love pink frangipanis- when I was a toddler I remember my Grandfather picking these flowers and putting them in my hair!......such lovely childhood memories!

Soon I will be posting some Christmas pics to share more memories.....you will have to just wait! I might even go all Christmasy with my backgrounds! 
Summertime Doll And Bear Show
I had the pleasure of catching up with Lesley Stipanov (Lesbears) at the recent Doll And  Bear Show in Brisbane. She is such a lovely lady and makes the most gorgeous tiny bears. 
www.lesbears.com.au


Please come back and visit soon and see my Christmas pics!
Hugs Wendy XXXOOO

1 comment:

  1. You see Wendy, you can teach ol' dogs new tricks! LOL!! You did a great job.
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Beary much for visiting. I would be so pleased if you could leave a message so I can get to know you better!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Wendy XXX