Monday, December 13, 2010

Seasons Greetings from M. E. Bears

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!





Well, here is my daughter, Samantha with her first  M. E. Bear - this is Christmas 1995. She looks pretty pleased with her new pink bear. Gosh it was hard hiding the pieces while I was hand sewing this one!



And here Sam is NOW at 25 years old. Pinky still has her silk scarf bow!  Sam is Assistant Director of a child care centre - I am really proud of how well she has done in her Career! 





I will also share this recent photo of Son Ben. This is him now at 23 with his Christmas present - also from 1995. He has left his pale blue bear in trust with me. He says he might need it one day. (Not in the near future he insists!!) Ben is a top computer salesman and has won many awards.   He is also a very, very talented photographer.    



And  finally another blast from the past. This is my very proud Dad with his M. E. Bear. Yes everyone got a hand made gift in 1995!  His bear sits on the computer table watching him working - by the way he is 77 years old now (bear is only 15).  This was one of my very first bears I hand stitched using  mohair.  You can see some other bears resting on top of  the lounge behind him!   



Well make sure you all drive carefully and I look forward to catching up with everyone in 2011! What an exciting year it promises to be for M. E. Bears!!! XXXXXXOOOOOO

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bears...and an even more beautiful family!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see!!!
    Have a Beary Merry Christmas with your family!
    Hugs Lindax

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful family each with a special bear.

    Merry Christmas.

    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and yours! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Beary much for visiting. I would be so pleased if you could leave a message so I can get to know you better!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Wendy XXX