Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nominated for Sydney People's Choice Awards!

This is the first year I have the courage to enter these awards.
Cassie is 4.5 inches tall by 4 inches long - I bet you could not tell she is a miniature from this photo. There are 15 pattern pieces in her head alone - she even has bottom lips that have been separately attached and sculpted!
Her feet and head have been extensively sculpted and shaded. She has authentic rolls of loose skin around her muzzle.
She is house trained, does not bite or have flees!


Cassie my Angel Chow Chow is waiting for YOUR vote  if you think Cassie deserves this award! 
She is still available for adoption in my webstore.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,

    Congrats...we voted. Love Cassie, she is precious.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable...congratulations on the nomination,I think she deserves to win, I'll go vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a well deserved nomination. A beautiful creation, cannot believe she is so small!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting, well-organized blog to which I want to return.
    Best wishes
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Beary much for visiting. I would be so pleased if you could leave a message so I can get to know you better!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Wendy XXX