Friday, April 22, 2011

The "Bear Scout" Now Has M. E. Bears For Adoption!

Recently Felicia Hymer AKA The Bear Scout
contacted me to see if she could be my American
Agent. This bunch of critters have now arrived
at Scout Headquarters U.S.A. and Felicia will bring 
them with her to Bear Shows 

Their first outing will be at the Teddy Bear
 Convention  Philadelphia PA.
Say Hi I Felicia for me!
I have just added a few new bears to 
my webstore, and a few more are now on sale.
Then in about a weeks time I will have another
Panda, Rabbit and Bear for adoption!
Have a great Easter Holiday Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. What a sweet "family" portrait.

    Happy Easter

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments! I am so excited to have an American agent!
    Hugs Wendy XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Wendy! Let's hope this is the start of something big.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Beary much for visiting. I would be so pleased if you could leave a message so I can get to know you better!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Wendy XXX