Monday, July 4, 2011

Bears On Parade on-line Show

Ian John, my preview bear is 10 inches (25cm) Tall.
He is a very traditional pattern I have designed to look similar to a
early 1900's Steiff. My other bears/panda will be al around 5 inches
tall but you have to wait until the show for more information!!


It is time to check out the preview of this 

great on-line show and vote for your favourite bear. 

Most artists have agreed to have at least 3 bears for under 

$100 so they will be adopted real quick I believe.

Here is my preview bear, who gives you a taste

 of what else I might have for adoption in this show. 

You might like to vote for him! My bears are all very

traditional styles and very different to what I usually create.
The show runs 24 hours a day from 15th to 17th July 

and payment is by paypal. 

AS usual first in best dressed with this show! I hope to see 

YOU there!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Beary much for visiting. I would be so pleased if you could leave a message so I can get to know you better!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Wendy XXX