Monday, February 13, 2012

M. E. Bears Give a Way

M. E. Bears are celebrating! I am so excited to have won a 2012 TOBY Award as well 
as winning my category in the  2011 Australian Bear Creation Awards. So, to celebrate
 I am GIVING away this gorgeous little Pomeranian doggy who is only 4.5 inches long. 
 His name is Digby, and is a one of a kind like all my bears and critters.

To win him you have to do three things.  After all he is worth over $150!!!
     If you don’t already LIKE  my facebook  FanPage,  you need to “LIKE” it now. www.facebook.com/MiniMEBears
       
If you are not already a member of my Website you need to join www.mebears.com
           If you  are having trouble becoming a member of my website please don’t be afraid to contact me for help! When asked to complete your profile you need to do this to become a FULL member to qualify to win Digby!
     
  Lastly, and most importantly  “SHARE” this post on your own Facebook page.  
           And if you also share this post on your FB Fan Page then you will get TWO entries! 
Just make sure you “SHARE” directly from my Face book Fan Page page so 
I know who has shared this post!

For people who are not on Facebook, if you share this post on YOUR own 
blog and also join my website I will be pleased 
to put you in the draw. PLEASE let me know if you have shared 
so I can give you a ticket in the draw!

The winner will be drawn on February 21st and will be notified within 24 hours. Best of Luck Everyone!
 




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations - wow, what exciting news. Your work certainly is worth many awards.

    Yes, I would love to be part of your giveaway. Thank you. (I am not on FB)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy Newell from Canada won this great little doggie. He said, "Thank you Sooo much! I have had the biggest smile on my face all night at work"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Beary much for visiting. I would be so pleased if you could leave a message so I can get to know you better!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Wendy XXX