Friday, March 23, 2012

Faith the Miniature Bunny

 “Faith” is a hand sewn realistic looking miniature Easter bunny constructed with long, and soft imported French Tissavel faux fur. The colour of her silky fur is polar white, and  her head is disc and cotter pin jointed. Faith stands just 7cm tall plus her ears.  She sees through amber glass eyes, and her nose/mouth is hand embroidered using pink cotton. Faith is firmly filled with premium polyester fibre and some steel shot in her belly so she snuggles right into the palm of your hand.



She has been so popular I have relisted her on eBay 

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely rabbit! I love how she's realistic with a touch of whimsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debora, she is waiting to be adopted on my website. I also have another one available in a fawn colour. They are all soooo soft and cuddly!
    HUGS Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There has been so much interest in this Bunny I have decided to relist her on eBay for a 7 day auction.
    http://shop.ebay.com/mebears07/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Beary much for visiting. I would be so pleased if you could leave a message so I can get to know you better!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Wendy XXX