Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Look what arrived in the mail TODAY

My poor parcel delivery lady was huffing and puffing...
She managed to gasp out,
"What the heck is in the box!!!!!????"


She was kind enough to drop it on the floor just inside
the front door for me. 

I opened up to find my order of 15KG glass beads!!

Why would ANYONE buy 15 KG???? I hear you ask.......
This was the cheapest option and I should be able to sell
some of it on to a fellow bear artist!
I have been searching for steel shot all over Australia, and
found none anywhere. These beads are not as heavy as
steel shot, but they will do the job nicely!


I am currently in the process of redesigning my blog 
and webpage, so please be patient. Everything will be
nicely matching...eventually!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Wendy,

    Oh my goodness - now that was quite a heavy delivery.

    Can't wait to see your "new look". It's fun to change things (as long as Mr. Blogger cooperates, that's the scary part).

    Heaps of Hugs ♥
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Prudence, My website and blogger will have a purple THEME - of course! I have started with my new background and am working on banners.
    HUGS Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Beary much for visiting. I would be so pleased if you could leave a message so I can get to know you better!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Wendy XXX