Sunday, May 27, 2012

Toby Awards 2012 - With His Award

Hi all bear friends! I have just finished redesigning 
my blog and would love to know what you think
of my colour scheme. Purple is my favourite colour
in case you did not know.

I thought you might like to see my Toby Award 
Winning Bear with his award. I have had it for 
ages, and finally thought I will share with all
my wonderful friends.


Make sure to vote for your favourite bears in 
Teddy Bear And Friends Magazine, time is running
out to vote for this years Tobys! 
This guy is 6 inches tall and is called
"Wish Upon A Star To Be A Real Bear" and he
is 9 way disc jointed.  He moves just like a real
Marionette puppet.
He looks so pleased with himself!

3 comments:

  1. No wonder he is pleased with himself sitting there with his award.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,

    He looks so proud sitting with HIS award.

    Love your new "look", purple and all its shades are my favorite too. I'm a February birthday girl, even the February flower is a violet. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kay and Bear Blog! Glad you love my purpleness!
    HUGS Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Beary much for visiting. I would be so pleased if you could leave a message so I can get to know you better!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Wendy XXX