Thursday, June 14, 2012

M. E. Bears in the making!

My fans by now have probably noticed I really have 
 a thing for making my bears and critters from French 
Tissavel Faux Fur.Is makes such lovely bears and is 
so much easier than using real fur on such tiny critters.
If you don't like it, then don't worry, it is most likely a
passing thing and I will use other furs again soon.
But for now, please let me know what you think of these
critters patiently waiting to be finished. They are waiting 
patiently for their glass eyes, sculpting, and shading too!
They will be available in my webstore soon!

1 comment:

  1. They are starting to look good. I think all bear need to get their eyes in to really have a soul.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you Beary much for visiting. I would be so pleased if you could leave a message so I can get to know you better!
Have a lovely day!
Hugs Wendy XXX